I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Vanderbilt University. I am a member of the Institute for Software Integrated Systems, and the Vanderbilt Institute for Surgery and Engineering. I am the Director of the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Lab and the Medical Device Club.
My research develops foundations and tools for safety guarantees and predictable performance of learning-enabled cyber-physical systems (CPS) - primarily targeting the internet-of-medical-things (IoMT) and autonomous vehicles (AVs). Specifically, my research aims to develop tools and techniques to address challenges arising from “thin data”, which can be caused by unmodeled variability, dataset shifts, anomalies, and sensing constraints. Find out more here.
- RT-ACL selected as a Best Paper Award Finalist at IEEE/ACM CHASE
- StrokeDetectAI licensed to Neuralert
- Reducing Social Isolation project funded by NSF SCC
- Steering committee for ICCPS 2022
- Neuralert stroke detector designated a breakthrough device by the US FDA
- Vasowatch selected for Penn-Health Tech Accelerator
- Child-Like Adversarial Learning project funded by ARO MURI
- Raproto smartwatch platform publicly released
- Vasowatch receives Penn Nursing Innovation Award 2021